[IronPython] Exec Question

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 19 17:56:07 CET 2005

Hi Tibor,

We have fixed this already and will include the fix in our next release before the end of the year. As for the patch ... I would prefer if you could wait for the beta 1 release. If this won't work for you, please let me know and I'll try to extract the patch for you. However given the volume of the changes we are making these days, it may not be a quick endeavor to extract the patch.

Martin