[IronPython] IronPython on mac os X (newbie problems)

Tim Riley riltim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:33:23 CET 2005

Actually, now I just tested it will mono-1.1.12 on win32 and it appears to
be working. Possibly you need to upgrade your version of mono.

C:\IronPython\bin>mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 1.1.12, (C) 2002-2005 Novell, Inc and
Contributors. ww
w.mono-project.com
        TLS:           normal
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV      : normal

C:\IronPython\bin>mono IronPythonConsole.exe
IronPython 0.9.6 on .NET 2.0.50727.42