[IronPython] Comparing enum to None

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Wed Dec 21 17:56:55 CET 2005

I for one would prefer for you to continue to send reports to the list.  That way, I'll know about the issue, and will see any answer -- particularly one of the form "it's a bug, but we won't be able to fix it for a while [because ...], so do this instead" or "we'll fix it soon, but for now here's a workaround" or "not a bug, because ...".

Thanks.

At 09:01 AM 12/21/2005, William Reade wrote (in part)
>Hi, we have a bug report. [snip]
>Incidentally, should we be bothering the list with these things, or
>should we put them directly into the bug tracker?

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp