[IronPython] warnings module

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Dec 29 17:24:10 CET 2005

We've actually already made a change for the next release to be fully compatible with the warnings test here.   The wiki is just a little out of date right now.

We've switched the exceptions over to using old-style classes and also improved the interop story between Python exceptions and CLR exceptions.