[IronPython] os.path functions give wrong result on non-Windows platforms

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Dec 29 17:33:42 CET 2005

Good catch...  Another solution might be for us to implement ntmath as a built-in module that delegates to the BCL's path functionality which should get it right on a per-platform basis (or have cli recognized as it's own platform and have a clipath.py that does the right thing).

I'll add this to our bug list but I don't know that we'll be able to get this one fixed for the next release.  Your work around seems like a decent enough one for now.