[IronPython] Problem in Loading Assembly

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 29 18:47:28 CET 2005

The failure is related to the STAThread attribute on IronPythonConsole's Main. We removed it recently to fix some problems, but we broke other scenarios.

the fix will be in the upcoming release. For now, you can set STAThread attribute on the IronPythonConsole's Main and the COM exception should go away.

Martin