[IronPython] IronPython GUI

ivan chollet ivan.chollet at lynanda.com
Fri Dec 30 17:38:26 CET 2005

Hi Catalin,

I actually made last month a nice GUI editor for IPython. It’s written in C#
and builds on the .NET 2.0.

I embedded it in STP which is available at www.stocktradingplus.net
<http://www.stocktradingplus.net/>  . The name of the executable is
“TradingProgrammer.exe”. You will find it in the STP directory.

Basically, I put all the features of VS.NET on this editor. It was an easy
job. For the color highlighting features, what I did is a mix between
Guido’s IDLE and VS.NET, so if you are not happy with the colors, feel free
to modify the source code.

If you want the source code or information regarding this editor, ask me on
my personal email: ivan.chollet at free.fr

Regards,

Ivan

  _____