[IronPython] 1.0 Beta 1 is out now!

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Sat Dec 31 04:38:15 CET 2005

MSI++

For the obvious benefits an MSI brings -- ActiveState's distribution is a very clean way to install.  I'd also like to be able to just point PATH to a stable, non-versioned directory name if possible.

I agree on the low-priority nature of the request, for that matter.

(Jim, Martin, Dino, etc -- you guys in building 41?  I start with the VC# team on the 16th, and just installed my household in temp housing yesterday.  Still waiting to find out what time NEO is...)