[IronPython] IronPython status

Andy Somogyi andy_somogyi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:52:13 CET 2005

Hello All

As I have not seen much updates on IronPython recently, and I believe it is
a superb product and tremendous potential, I have recently begun the process
of looking for and fixing bugs in the IronPython distribution.

So far, I have fixed the issue with a module not storing the __name__
attribute properly, eval not parsing input string correctly, and the map
function not working when given more than 2 arguments.

If Jim has no objections, I have created a CVS repository with all the fixes
at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/numerator/IronPython-0.6/

Also, if Jim has no objections, you can submit bug reports at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=594164&group_id=90590&func=browse

I have also started documenting IronPython, and I will be producing ndoc
generated help files.