[IronPython] Using IronPython Inside a C# App.

raptor raptor at neurell.com
Tue Jan 25 18:33:11 CET 2005

I am trying to use IronPython from within a C# windows application.  I can instantiate a module, frame
run the parser. All works fine except I cannot seem to retrieve the output from the run of an expression statement (ExprStmt). It is automagically written out to the console.

Looking at the DoInterActive() function in side of the IronPythonConsole project:

Is seems to me that the code is run when the following line is execute:

     code.Run(topFrame);

code is a SnippetMaker object, which has a Run method added dynamically.

Does anyone know how I might retieve the String result of the Run call
so that I can display it?

Any help or insight is appreciated.