[IronPython] Documentation

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 12 00:52:08 CEST 2005

As of this moment there is no official documentation project under way
except
for the readme that is part of the distribution. The readme gives few
examples
and covers LoadAssemblyByName. Overall, the documentation story as of
now is
not a very good one and we need to improve it.

As for IronPython and WinForms, I have been successful finding all
answers to my
WinForms related problems in MSDN documentation. Granted, the
documentation shows
examples with VB and C#, but the class hierarchy and general information
how to use
WinForms does apply to IronPython very well.

Hope this helps.

Martin