[IronPython] Pondering Monad/MSH and IronPython

Hank Fay hank at prosysplus.com
Mon Jul 25 19:48:54 CEST 2005

Python is capable of functional programming that would make most APLers
happy: see David Mertz's articles at
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-prog.html and
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-prog2.html, although
Ruby was there earlier with closures, according to Mertz.

Hank

  _____