[IronPython] Version 1.0?

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Jul 26 23:41:32 CEST 2005

Hi Keith,

very fair question and yes, you are correct saying that we had planned
for 2-week release cycle.
Until the last release (0.7.6) we were actually true to our plan to
release every two weeks.
We did expect the next release to take longer than the usual two weeks
(as we announced in the
email little over a month ago).
The longer delay is being caused mainly by the extent of the code
changes we have
been making and the preparation for the OsCon 2005 conference.

That said, we are not making the delay our habit and we hope that the
next release will be worth
the wait.

Martin