[IronPython] Any have one good reason to use .NETFramework v2.0 with IronPython

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Fri Jun 3 04:45:15 CEST 2005

The Visual Studio betas don't, but my impression is that the framework betas do.  Am I wrong?  (Maybe the newer beta installers remove the older betas, which is why I've not seen any "uninstall the previous beta before you install this one" messages.)

At 02:01 PM 6/2/2005, Keith J. Farmer wrote
>Last I checked, the betas don't work side-by-side?

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp