[IronPython] Renaming IronPythonConsole

Jim Hugunin jimhug at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 31 23:49:10 CEST 2005

Thanks for the feedback on names for IronPythonConsole.  I notice that
there were zero votes for keeping the name as is <wink>.

The two names that had votes in favor of them were fepy and ironpy.
There were a few more of you in favor of fepy than ironpy for that
science geek charm; however, I didn't notice a strong outpouring of
feelings either way.  I'd prefer to go with ironpy for the 0.7.1 release
and see what the response is.  This name is far from set in stone and
comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks - Jim