[IronPython] IronPython 0.7.4 released

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Tue May 3 20:05:28 CEST 2005

.. So how would I do such configuration for non-command-line programs?  Do I need to always front the executable with a bat file?  Such a requirement presents a big wart for those not living in the command line, and I don't see any good reason to let it remain.  I think this is a point where Python should hybridize to live well among its new neighbors.

May I request .config file support for a future release?  Heck, I'd be happy to hack it in myself.

Good news on the testing progress!