[IronPython] Re: IronPython 0.7.4 released

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue May 3 22:14:42 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

For the sys module, you can do:

import sys

and get the result that way. Similarly for __builtin__. For sys and
__builtin__ what you see in dir is what is implemented (or else it is a
bug). However, there are modules - for example recently added 'binascii'
- in which we only have empty stubs for the functions so even though
dir(binascii) returns the full set of functions, none of them are
implemented yet.