[IronPython] Re: IronPython 0.7.4 released

Wed May 4 12:54:05 CEST 2005

Great job geeting 0.7.4 out the door!!

Thanks for the heads up that it's possible to just grab the Lib
directory from Python-2.3.5 and replace the IPython/bin/Lib directory
to get the ball rolling...

One big question comes to mind now that I have all those nice stdlib
.py files.. Do you intend to adapt the python stdlib to work
seamlessly in IronPython 1.0?

If you don't think this is the plan then I will start a project to get
this work done.. Please let me know as to not re-invent the wheel.

Anthony