[IronPython] word Automation

Mon May 9 12:50:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yes it should work, but I don't have the correct assembly to be able to test
it.

You should remember that you should just translate the code from VB to
IronPython. IronPython is a dynamically bound language, so you don't have to
do things like declaring the local variable oWord (i.e. 'oWord =
wordApp.ApplicationClass')

In python an variable object is bound to a type upon assignment to an Rvalue
object

If you tell me how to get the assembly having "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word"
I will try it out for you and post back the code snippet.

Anthony