[IronPython] StringIO???

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed May 18 00:07:56 CEST 2005

Strange that someone reported similar thing on GotDotNet forums. I
believe that the cause is an old version of .Net.
You need .Net 2.0 Beta 2 to run IronPython:

IronPython 0.7.5 on .NET 2.0.50215.44
>>> import StringIO

You can get Beta 2 from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7ABD8C8F-287E-4