[IronPython] word Automation

Martin Maly martmaly at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed May 18 00:21:31 CEST 2005

With some code changes in IronPython (the changes are not in 0.7.5) I
was able to get this working as far as making word app visible. However
I was not yet successful with the Documents collection access.
The object returned from the Documents property (and this was just a
quick look, I am going to investiagate further when I am back) didn't
have much type information with it so
IronPython didn't know how to use it. Thanks for the bug and I hope to
have some answers soon.

Martin