[IronPython] (no subject)

Keith Tingle Keith_Tingle at payformance.com
Wed May 18 15:07:24 CEST 2005

I would like to embed a scripting language in a C# application.

First looked at VSA, but found that support for VSA was dropped by
Microsoft.

Next looked at Lua, which works well but is not entirely managed code, which
I am told is bad.

IronPython appears ideal until we realized it requires the 2.0 version of
the .NET JDK,

Can anyone recommend an embeddable .NET scripting language that is entirely
managed code? Something like Sleep (http://sleep.hick.org) but for .NET?

We do not need a tremendous amount of functionality just something to drive
a GUI, and do not mind some instability as long as I have source.

Thanks for any help!
Confidentiality statement
Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
or not an agent of the intended recipient responsible for delivering this
message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.*