[IronPython] StringIO???

Wed May 18 21:55:36 CEST 2005

Kbond,

You need to replace the Lib directory in IronPython-0.7.5 with the standard
library modules Lib directory from Python2.3.. Once you have done this you
will have StringIO..

As for your ? you can use the version string contained on the first
interpeter line "IronPython 0.7.5 on .NET 2.0.50215.44" to determine the
.NET version or look in the "Add/Remove Programs" window in the
ControlPanel. You are all set since you have beta 2.

Anthony