[IronPython] Create a .dll from a Script

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Tue Nov 1 02:39:35 CET 2005

When run under Win32, IronPython generates an exe which should be
importable as an assembly (does it do so when run from Mono? In any
case, Mono should still be able to import it, or soon will now that
Whidbey has released.).  If you use Reflector
(http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/), you can examine the namespaces
contained within the assembly.

I don't know how much this will help, but it'd be a start.

-----

Keith J. Farmer

kfarmer at thuban.org