[IronPython] Interactive WinFX design with IronPython

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 4 06:19:48 CET 2005

The reason for this is that the console thread is waiting for console input and does not pump messages (necessary to redraw the windows).

Check out the tutorial we shipped with IronPython 0.9.4. There is file "avalon.py" in the tutorial directory. in your console do:

from avalon import *

The avalon.py sets up the console to run message pump and things will work.

Martin