[IronPython] IronPython 0.9.4 released

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 01:05:32 CET 2005

I'm afraid I don't have Virtual PC, and my oldish computer probably
couldn't handle the overhead. But I've got a Linux partition I've been
meaning to remove, so the spring clean full reinstall of XP is on the
cards anyway.

To upgrade from beta to current .NET framework involved -

Uninstall VS Express 8 beta
Uninstall WFP
Uninstall .NET framework
Remove Internet Explorer(!) #Even though it's still on my system and
runs fine w/out .NET
Install  new .NET framework
Install VS Express 8 beta

While I'm puzzled as to why .NET won't uninstall when IE is present,
I'm okay with the current up and down; I was up to the 2.0 rc2
framework (as I said, misinterpreting American date formats is
annoying), and haven't had any trouble so far.

Although, I may have to figure out a way to preserve the VS and WFP
installs locally, as the reinstalls are starting to push my data cap.

Regards,

Liam Clarke