[IronPython] Presenting IronPython for local INETA group

Szymon Kobalczyk s.kobalczyk at softwaremind.pl
Tue Nov 8 13:11:42 CET 2005

Hello,

I will be presenting IronPython for KGD (Krakowska Grupa Deweloperów
.NET), the local INETA user group, on November 17th (thats Thursday next
week). This will be short, half hour, session but I hope to make it
interesting. I'm going to show some demos of using IP both as standalone
interpreter and as embeddable script engine. I will also talk a bit
about dynamic and scripting languages on the CLR framework in general.

This is something I wanted to do since I learned of IronPython myself:
spread the word of this great tool to other fellow developers. I think
that after working with IP for last couple of months I have pretty good
grasp of what it can do. But please let me know, if you have any
materials or cool samples that I could use or you have any suggestions
what I should absolutely show or talk about.

If you happen to live near Kraków (Poland) feel free to drop in.

Regards,
Szymon Kobalczyk
http://www.geekswithblogs.net/kobush