[IronPython] How to do debugging for embedded usage

Angelo Xu alcarx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:04:02 CET 2005

Because i need to debug the embedded scripts, I changed from ExecuteFile(..)
to RunFile(..), but the application will report "Common Language Runtime
Detected an Invalid Program". I spent some time finding the reason. If i add
statements such as "return False" "return 1" into the script, using
RunFile(...) method will report the error, while executeFile works fine. The
effect of using "IronPythonConsole scriptFilePath" just like using
RunFile(...) method. I don't know why.