[IronPython] C# code calling IP subclass weirdness

Michael Shilman shilman at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 14 22:41:52 CET 2005

Doh.  I introduced a bug when reducing my complex actual bug to this toy
example.  I added "virtual" to the C# program where it should have been,
and now it works fine.

Now I need to figure out where things are going awry in my actual
example, where things are a bit more complicated (and the method I care
about *is* marked virtual, but still does not get called properly!).

Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm.

Michael