[IronPython] .NET Events in IronPython

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 15 20:09:59 CET 2005

Either that (which I don't like very much the idea of adding keywords as it modifies the underlying language), or finding some way to express that the class I am deriving from .NET class should be sealed. That should get us there also, even though the code to do events would probably not be as slick as it is in C#.

Martin