[IronPython] MSDB

SrinivasaRao srinivasarao_k at apollolife.com
Sat Nov 26 07:02:23 CET 2005

Hi,

 Please any one help to me by providing MSDB sourceCode.
 I taked from the address
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=38449a42-6b7a-4e28-
80ce-c55645ab1310&displaylang=en but its not working, means it is not build
in my system.
If any one find its then provide to me ASAP.

My system configuration is -->
1.   	o.s -- Windows 2000
2.	2.0 .NET Framework.
3. 	C# 2005 Express edition -- editior.

If any one helps to me in this issue then I will be very happey...

Thanks
Srinivasa Rao.
Software Engineer.
Apollo Health street Ltd.
Hyderabad, India.
Mobile : 91-9885334248.

“ This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the ISMS team of AHSL through ISMS at apollolife.com