[IronPython] IronPython 0.9.3 released

J. de Hooge info at geatec.com
Fri Oct 14 14:52:27 CEST 2005

0.9.3 is a big improvement.

The closures really make my code a lot more compact and readable.

I am impressed by the speed of progress on IronPython.

After a few months of development using the combination of IronPython and
WinForms I've grown addicted.

Has been a long time since programming was so much fun!

Thanks

Jacques de Hooge