[IronPython] Hi

Pablo De Grande pablodg at softhome.net
Thu Oct 27 19:00:14 CEST 2005

Hi. I am new to the list, and I am not sure this is the right place to report issues.

Just in case, 2 issues:

- %i appeared as not supported. I had to replace it by %d (in a format expression)
- splitlines appeared as not supported. I had to replace it by split('\n')

They are not big deal, but for real projects changing others code to meet my compiler
could not be an option....

Byebye, P.

ps: by the way, the code performed more than 2 times slower than running standard
python... I am pretty much a dotnet fan, so I'd love running my code under .net.... so feel
free to ask me for the code in case you need performance cases to tune the thing better....