[IronPython] More IronPython, embedding and debugging

Hank Fay hank at prosysplus.com
Fri Sep 2 23:55:38 CEST 2005

This is incredibly neat stuff, Martin.

In the "what I miss in .Net" department, do you have any colleagues who play
in the .Net IDE area? Creating a builder to change the class of a control on
a design surface, including moving properties and doing other intelligent
code, is about 25 lines in my current environment (getting the live object
of the design surface to play with is two lines).  Embedding IP into the IDE
would likely be the first step to fixing this hole, and since you seem to
have some pretty cool colleagues...

Hank Fay