[IronPython] IronPython on Windows CE.net?

Matti Haavikko matti.haavikko at futurice.fi
Fri Sep 16 10:43:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just to let you know: there are a lot of potential users for Python on
mobile devices.
I would be really interested in using IronPython on .net compact framework.
Initially, we would use IronPython for fast prototyping, experimentation
and demo projects, and later for production software.

 - Haavikko