[IronPython] bug

Luis M. Gonzalez luismg at gmx.net
Fri Sep 23 14:50:31 CEST 2005

 Hi Martin,

I just wanted to let you know that this strange bug reported om Jun 30 is still ocurring:

Hi all,I post this here because I don't know how to describe it in the bug tracker.This simple code reads a text file and removes all the dots, parenthesis and signs from each word, which then is printed in the screen:
>>> f = open('c:/documents and settings/usuario1/escritorio/sw3.txt')>>> for line in f:             for word in line.split():                  st=[]                  for i in word:
                       if i not in ['.','(',')','?']:                            st.append(i)         print ''.join(st)It works in Cpython, but in Ironpython it just prints empty spaces intead of words.
Any hint?

Regards,
Luis