[IronPython] IronPython 1.0 Beta 6 on Mono
sanxiyn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 04:51:16 CEST 2006
Yeah, a bit late this time, but the usual Mono report is surely
coming. Just in case, I am using Mono revision 59840.
This report updates following previous reports:
* Mar 10: http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-March/001919.html
* Mar 30: http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-March/002062.html
* Apr 3: http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2006-April/002080.html
* IsDaylightSavingTime: fixed in Mono revision 59432.
* GetEncodings: still not fixed
* SetEnvironmentVariable: fixed in Mono revision 58858.
* New-style classes failure (UserType.cs miscompilation): Mono bug
#78031. fixed in Mono revision 59679.
* Flow analysis crash (while compiling PythonEngine.cs): New in Beta
6. Mono bug #78156. fixed in Mono revision 59807.
In summary, IronPython 1.0 Beta 6 should run and compile fine on SVN
trunk. It seems that no released version will work for now, but check
the SVN revision yourself against the information above.
More information about the Ironpython-users