[IronPython] Calling Win32 API in IronPython

Quantum Infinity quantufinity at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 23:06:05 CEST 2006

Hi All,

This is my first post here and I hope this question was not asked before.

Anyway, is there any way to call a Win32 API in IronPython? I was trying to
search Google along the lines of DllImport and DLLImportAttribute but I
could not find and working example. I also tried to use the samples from Boo
but I couldn't make it to work in IronPython.

In CPython, i can use CTypes and call Win32 API but I just am really lost
with IronPython.