[IronPython] PythonEngine.Import()

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 2 21:18:09 CEST 2006

These are good suggstions. I have opened this bug (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=1547) for it.

Since we locking down for V1, we are unlikely to fix this for V1. Please let us know if it is a critical issue for you.

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR?<http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038> (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)