[IronPython] Embedded IP eating memory

Rodolfo Conde rodolfoconde at saitosoft.com
Sat Aug 12 01:47:34 CEST 2006

    Inside the while cycle, i just do this:
    pyEngine.RunFile("scripts/CMOpAtiendeCM.py");

    thats the little script file. The engine is created only once.

    However, i did inside the cycle a Console.WriteLine("{0} bytes", System.GC.GetTotalMemory(true)) and it gives lower memory usage, there i see that IP seems to be consuming each time the file is run only 2k, no 2m, as the windows taskmanager says

    I do use events, but i do remove the handlers when no longer in use...

    Where can i get a free CLR profiler ?? :)...

    thanks for the help...

    Greetings....