[IronPython] critical code generation issue?

Ryan Dawson rdawson at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Aug 14 21:44:46 CEST 2006

Actually, let me take that back.  This issue still exists, but only repros on my 32bit box locally.  I'd just quickly tried it on my 64bit box before and we have been fixing some issues like this.  It's unclear to me why that would matter in this case.

Sorry for the false info.  I'll get that filed for us...