[IronPython] dynamic types

Aviad Rozenhek aviadr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 04:13:35 CEST 2006

I have a C# class with the following design

public interface IDynamicProperty
/// ...

public class DynamicPropertiesContainer
   IDynamicProperty GetDynamicProperty (string name)

and I have embedded IP as an internal scripting langauge.

what  I would like is to expose the "DynamicProperties" of my class as
"actual" properties in IP, which is logical since IP is dynamic.

I want the following IP code to be equivalent (assuming that 'container' is
an object of type DynamicPropertiesContainer)

print container.GetDynamicProperty ("name")
print container.name

   -- or --

 print container.GetDynamicProperty ("phone_number")
print container.phone_number

is there an easy way to achieve this?