[IronPython] VS2005 Iron Python

Jeff Collett jcollett at oshtruck.com
Wed Aug 16 22:10:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
A question for anyone using the VS2005 IronPython IDE.
I start a python console app, but when I attempt to run it within VS2005 it
just shows an empty console window.
I can run the py program fine if I use the command line IronPython.
I am wondering if/how one can run the program within the IDE.
Thanks
Jeff

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect which might affect any computer system, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free and the sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost or expense arising in any way from receipt or use thereof by the recipient.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please  contact the sender immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy all related paper media.  Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended to be binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties.
Thank you.