[IronPython] profiling ipy apps

Stanislas Pinte stan at ertmssolutions.com
Sat Aug 19 13:52:46 CEST 2006

Arman Bostani a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> Is there a recommended process for profiling ipy applications?
> Understandably, the cpython profile module doesn't work (no
> sys.setprofile).

Shouldn't IronPython in the long run provide such simple profiling
interface (just drop a stats file, with the amount of time spent in each
method in *.py files...)

What do you think?

Stan.

 Also, CLR Profiler isn't geared towards performance

   Stanislas Pinte             e-mail: stan at ertmssolutions.com
   ERTMS Solutions               http://www.ertmssolutions.com
   Rue de l'Autonomie, 1             Tel:    + 322 - 522.06.63
   1070        Bruxelles              Fax:   + 322 - 522.09.30