[IronPython] [Simpy-users] RE: SimPy on IronPython timing test

Stanislas Pinte stan at ertmssolutions.com
Tue Aug 22 17:05:19 CEST 2006

Dino Viehland a écrit :
> Ok, we do better that way :)
>
> I get ~6 seconds for CPython, and ~3.3 seconds on IronPython.

So how can we be 2 times faster for yield basic tests, and 2 times
slower on simpy simulations?

Klaus, what kind of artifacts are widely used in Simpy, aside of yield?

table/array sorting and lookup?

We should try to isolate that, to find the weakspot.

Thanks,

Stan.

   Stanislas Pinte             e-mail: stan at ertmssolutions.com
   ERTMS Solutions               http://www.ertmssolutions.com
   Rue de l'Autonomie, 1             Tel:    + 322 - 522.06.63
   1070        Bruxelles              Fax:   + 322 - 522.09.30