[IronPython] decimal dataype

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 25 19:23:10 CEST 2006

I'd say this would depend on what you were doing w/ the values.  If you were writing some code that was heavy on .NET interop passing decimal's back and forth the .NET struct (System.Decimal) will probably be better.  If you were staying entirely within Python then I'd suggest using the one from the standard library.