[IronPython] Final release packaging

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Aug 29 22:02:42 CEST 2006

I've opened a bug for us to track this - (#2705, http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=2705)  if anyone else has any suggestions as for what the MSI should do please either comment here or add a comment to the bug.

It's too much work to get this ready for 1.0, but we'll look at distributing an MSI shortly after 1.0 (either 1.01 or 1.1 hopefully).