[IronPython] Final release packaging

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Aug 30 01:45:58 CEST 2006

Working set is definitely something we want to improve post 1.0.  We know some of the areas where we are using a lot of memory (for example we load every type in System.dll and mscorlib) and we'll be working to improve this over time.  Unfortunately though it's not just a RC thing L.

(and personally I use notepad2 for most of my Python editing).