[IronPython] Newbie: using IronPython as a VBA replacement for Outlook scripting?

Joshua Kifer joshua.kifer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:12:44 CEST 2006

Ramon,

I have been working a bit with IronPython to experiment with rapid
development on the .net framework.  I have no idea about Outlook
customization.  If I can assume that you are building some sort of
plugin via an exposed interface and can build your own dll, then you
can include IronPython in your project.  I recommend you seek out the
embedding tutorials that come with the IronPython download.  Let me
know how it goes.

Joshua