[IronPython] custom ConfigurationSection in IronPython

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Aug 31 22:33:56 CEST 2006

Ahh, you're right - currently it looks like we won't ever get non-public indexers (this one is family or assembly, which is "protected internal" in C# speak).  This is a bug, I've opened CodePlex bug #2766 for this (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython).

A simple workaround would be to write a class in C# that derives from this and exposes these publicly, and then use that class from IronPython.